The Rules - users violating these rules will be deleted from the game!!If you got any questions you can always ask a game master
Restrictions / forbidden things:
- One person may only manage one team
- It is forbidden to transfer money or players from one team to another with an intention of favouring one team, realized by one or more managers, or based on an agreement of several people.
- It is forbidden to misuse any bugs or errors in the game and rules
- Names of teams, stadiums and managers cannot be vulgar in any way
Your team will be delete if one of these conditions are true:
- You have not logged in for more than 6 weeks
- The cash of the team is less then € -1 333 000 (-10 000 000 DKK)
- The team has less then 10 players
Cookies help us provide you with a better online experience. By using our website you accept that we may store and access cookies on your device.
- Training is executed 2 times per week and players only learn from the last match they played. Players learn more in a League match than a training match.
- Players that have played a match since last training learn more than players that didn't play a match.
Promotion / Relegation
- The team that wins the league will be promote to the league above. At league level 4 the second best team is also promoted.
- Bot teams are not promoted. Bot teams are relegated to make room for other teams.
- In case two teams have the same number of points then the best placed team will be the team with highest 'goal difference' - if 'goal difference' is the same then the team that made most goals is best placed.
- Friendly matches are played once a week and players learn the same as in a league match.
Features as a supporter
- Change jersey and pants colours of away and home clothes
- Write press releases on the league page
- Change jersey number
- No commercials on the pages
- Send an unlimited number of mails (instead of max. 3 per week)
- Read more on the Game Forum -
- This information is mainly for software developers. So if don't know what WSDL, Java or C# is then you don't need to read any further.
- A new WebService has been added to handballmania. This allows people to make a tool that can access team data & player data in handballmania. That way you can track player develpment etc.
- Handballmania needs help making a tool. So if you are a software developer please help Handballmania.
- The WSDL & endpoint definition can be found here http://handballmania.dk/fx/WebService.wsdl
- In order to access the WebService you need a SecurityCode.
- If you are programmer and you want to help improve handballmania by making a tool like HattrickOrganizer for handballmania then please post it here.
Statistics - If you got any questions you can always ask a game master
Have you visted the Handballmania Shop, HaMa T-Shirt etc.